June 19, 2009

Blogging experience!

Hi everyone!
I just want to share with you a little about my first blog experience and why I’m interested in blogging .
I've been blogging for about three months. On this blog I share whatever information, ideas, interviews and funny things about me.

When I started my blog, I thought that it would be so difficult to write brief or long entries with a good use of English words in order to be clearly understood and to gain the attention of my friends. Since I’m not a creative writer, I make my blog posts as long as possible with sweet meaning about a topic uploading photos, videos, drawings and so on. That`s not bad for a new blogger right ?

My unique experience in terms of interaction was great. Personally, I think that language V blogging experience highly motivated my classmates to read more and share opinions to each other by interacting with posts and replied back some comments.

In my opinion, you must read other blogs if you wanted to become a true blogger. Gladly, I enjoyed making comments and being interested in others popular blogs. As a Blogger I had the opportunity to improve my writing skills, getting involved with all english words and express myself on my own way, literally.

On the other hand, I could learn many blog tools and use them every day to give my own impression about something. Based on the things I said above the main reason I have this blog is because I have fun with it, one way or another I enjoy posting things here for others to read.

I think my blog has been fairly successful and very useful in my English learning. So, maybe I’d share some of my own reflections on this tool forever.


“Be friendly, Write what you know”


1 comment:

  1. I have to say goodbye!!!!
    see you next semester!!!ç
    I have had a very nice time with you in school!!

    take care!
    tania

    ReplyDelete