June 04, 2009

curled up with a good book]]

Today I`d like to write about my reading habits and what do I like to read.

You know that if you want to achieve good reading habits, you must practice and work at it in order to change. Personally, I like to read faster and concentrated while I am imaging the story getting involved with it. I really enjoy classics books.

Where? Specially in my aparment`s balcony, which is a very quiet and comfortable place with the sunlight. When? In my free time, maybe on holidays and weekend.

Well, I love fantasy novels! My last favourite book is The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. This book is set in a universe similar to ours but different in several aspects, one of those differences being that people have souls in the form of animal-shaped called "daemons." The language is great to a younger audience with a lot of themes and illusions.

So...that`s about it.

2 comments:

  1. I have heart about that book,it hs got very good critics!!!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book yet, but with your introduction I just want to read it because as you, I also love magical and fanstasy novels.


    see you around and never give up reading books, they are the best!

    bye,
    me!

    ReplyDelete