June 11, 2009

[Cartoon ]

What`s up? well, I was thinking in a super cartoon and finally decided this...here it is...
One of my favourite cartoon is ThUnDer CaTs!!!
This cartoon programme tells about a interstellar feline family which arrived to the earth after that their native planet was destroyed because of natural disasters. Then, in the earth the youngest of them, "Leono" will be the leader.
this story is set in a fantastic world where all the cats became friends with differents kind of species like animal, robots and so on...But! they have an enemy...."Munrra, the inmortal" who is a mommy actually.
Looking back on my chilhood , I remember that I was watching them every day in the morning. what else?
I really like this cartoon because they fight for real justice and their characters have really cool powers.

au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. i've never seen this cartoon... my brother liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! I feel like I'm 100 years old. I never saw Thundercats!

    ReplyDelete